Major Thrust Areas Targeted
- Bioresources - New Applications and New Capabilities
- Inorganic Resources - Sustainable use of Critical Resources and Materials
- Waste Reduction, and Recycling - Examples, Opportunities, and Limitations
- New Molecules, Materials, and Products - Targeted Design for Sustainability
- Organic Sysnthesis - Recent Green Developments
- Catalysis - Recent Developments in Bio Catalysis, Organic, and Inorganic Catalysis
- Photochemistry - Photocatalysis, Synthesis, and Solar Technologies
- Renewable Energy - Conversion and Storage
- Cleaner Production - Legislation and Sustainable Chemistry
- Green and Sustainable Pharmacy
- Circular Economy, and Sustainable Chemistry
- Education & Sustainable Chemistry and Technology
Symposium Participaion and Submission of Abstracts
Participation is open to faculty members/ Ph.D, PG, and senior UG Students of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Metallurgy, Biosciences and Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Industrial Microbiology, Environmental Engineering, Food processing and allied branches of Engineering, Biochemistry, Environmental science, nanoscience & technology and Persons from industry and R & D houses.
Call for Papers and Posters
Interested delegates may send the abstract of their paper on the above thrust areas for oral as well as poster presentation, subject to acceptance by the Technical review committee.
(The deadline for abstract submission has been extended upto 5 Dec, 2018.)
Single page abstracts with a maximum of 300 words (Times New Roman Font) should be submitted in MS word format. The title should be in 14 pt bold, upper-lower case letters and centered. This should be followed by author’s names and affiliations (12 pt bold, centered) and the abstract text (11 pt) aligned justified.
Publication of Proceedings
Authors of the accepted abstracts will be required to submit the camera-ready full paper (along with registration fees), which is planned to be published in the form of a Proceeding (book volume) by the Technical Committee with an ISBN number after the symposium. The technical committee reserves the right of publishing the book volume with any suitable Indian Publishers.